[Accessibleweb] May Accessibility/Usability meet-up cancelation

Hadi Rangin hadir at uw.edu
Fri May 6 12:06:34 PDT 2022

Hello colleagues,

We will be celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) on May 19th with a series of presentations and workshops on various accessibility topics. My students and I will be covering different accessibility testing tools as well as hosting a workshop on how to use screen reader programs to check website accessibility. As such, we have decided to cancel this month's Accessibility/Usability meet-up, but feel free to join us on GAAD! We will be sending out an announcement where you can register for the sessions next week.

Thanks,
Hadi