[Accessibleweb] GAAD 2022 and the new UW Accessible Technology website

Terrill Thompson tft at uw.edu
Wed May 18 12:26:25 PDT 2022

Hi All,

Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) is tomorrow, May 19. This year,
to commemorate GAAD, we're launching (one day early) a freshly redesigned
and reorganized Accessible Technology website! This has been in the works
for many months, and we're excited to finally launch!

Of course, we're also commemorating GAAD by offering a full day of
trainings and workshops as we usually do.

There's more about both of these things in my latest blog post
<https://www.washington.edu/accessibility/2022/05/18/gaad-2022-and-the-new-uw-accessible-technology-website/>.

Regards,
Terrill

---