[AMP-L] Shaun White Surprises Triple Amputee Snowboarder [Videos]

Wayne Renardson wrenardson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 03:42:45 PDT 2022

via People Magazine:

"It felt like such an honor to be on the same hill and the same run riding
with one of the greatest snowboarders of all time. It was very surreal,"
Sherman tells PEOPLE.

Shaun White's got some fierce competition on the slopes!

The three-time Olympic gold medalist surprised Zach Sherman, a triple
amputee snowboarder from Harrisburg, Penn., for a few runs at
Woodward Park City Resort in Utah recently - an experience Sherman,
37, calls "surreal."

"After a few warm-up laps I had a suspicion something else was going
to happen that day," the athlete, who started snowboarding in the late
'90s, tells PEOPLE. "Then, all the sudden, Shaun casually walked up to
me and asked if I wanted to do a few laps. I was just stunned!"

The rest of the story, with photos & videos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/y9qml8l3

Wayne R .