[AMP-L] Amputees of the Titanic Disaster

Wayne Renardson wrenardson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:27:40 PDT 2022

via Amplitude:

As loyal Amplitude readers know, the United Kingdom has a rich
tradition of seafaring amputees. So when our news feed filled up last
Friday with articles marking the 110th anniversary of the RMS Titanic´s
sinking, we got to wondering if that epic maritime tragedy had any
connections (however minor) to limb difference.

As it turns out, they weren´t hard to find. Here are a handful of amputees
with direct links to the Titanic saga. We begin with:

The rest of the story, with photo, here:

https://tinyurl.com/y2ms5prh

Wayne R.