[AMP-L] Teen Born Without Hands or Feet Featured in Documentary [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 05:27:25 PDT 2022

via WLKY Indiana:

Landis Sims was born to play baseball. He was also born without hands
or feet.

A new documentary follows the 16-year-old South Central High School
student as he works to prove others wrong by pursuing his ultimate
goal: making the varsity baseball team.

"I didn't let anybody tell me I couldn't," Sims said. "I never let
the challenges that I face stop me. I've always worked through them."

The rest of the story, with photos & video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2cadtw8m

Wayne R.