[AMP-L] You Can Recover From Your Amputation [AUdio]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Sat Aug 13 06:35:10 PDT 2022

via Kevin Garrison:

As a fellow amputee, I know the psychological difficulties people
face after losing a limb. I have helped people on the phone and
texting for the last ten years as a Life Coach with these specific
issues.

I understand what you are up against when you realize you have lost a
limb. Prior to that, I was a clinical psychologist for over thirty
years specializing in treating panic disorders and post-traumatic
stress. My post-doctoral work was at the VA in San Francisco with
vets coming back with lost limbs and traumatic body images.

The rest of the story, with photo & audio here:

https://tinyurl.com/2haq8abs

Wayne R.