[AMP-L] First Double Arm Transplant Making Progress

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 04:58:15 PDT 2022

via Upworthy:

Felix Gretarsson, 48, was an electrician working in his home country
of Iceland 23 years ago when a miscommunication with coworkers led to
him accidentally grabbing a live wire. The 11,000-volt shock threw
Gretarsson to the frozen ground more than 30 feet below. Not only did
he break his back and neck in three places, but his arms caught fire
as well.

"I just remember lying there waiting for the ambulance and feeling
pain in my belly because my body had shut out everything else,"
Gretarsson told Positive News. "I was put to sleep when I got to the
hospital, and woke up three months later with no arms."

The rest of the story, with instagram photos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2osrckuy

Wayne R.