[AMP-L] Amputee Vet Video Shows Her Drinking Beer From Prosthetic Leg

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 15:50:18 PST 2022

via ABC CH 7:

More on Marine Corps Vet Annika Hutsler:

"Life still happens after tragedy and you can still make the best of
your life," said Annika Hutsler, whose video went viral.

A video of a Marine Corps veteran drinking beer out of her prosthetic
leg at last Monday's Los Angeles Lakers game has gone viral.

Annika Hutsler said she was just having a good time.

"I never thought that it was going to make this impact because I'm
just trying to be happy and live my best life, and it's nice to see
that other people can see that joy because life's hard and you've got
to find the fun out of it," she said.

Annika knows all about life's challenges.

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2j26xroo

Wayne R.