[AMP-L] Dbl Amputee Due to Covid Receiving Therapy For New Prosthetic Legs [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Sat Jul 16 07:38:20 PDT 2022

via KRVVG ABC News, Texas:

A man who lost his legs while sick with COVID-19 is currently doing
physical therapy twice a day to get used to his prosthetic legs.

"My wife and my daughter were vaccinated, they were after me and kept
after me to get the vaccine and I kept saying `No, I'm not going to
get it, I'm not going to get it," Pepe Forina recalled. "Lo and
behold, sure enough, I tested positive and here we are."

RELATED: Battle with coronavirus leads to double amputation for Covid
survivor

Forina urged the public to continue taking precautions against the
virus.

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/29y4rggl

Wayne R.