[AMP-L] Ukrainian Soldiers Fitted with Prosthetics at Local Lab [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Mon Jul 25 05:11:10 PDT 2022

via KSTP ABC News:

Five Ukrainian soldiers arrived in Minnesota on Saturday to get
fitted for prosthetic limbs after being wounded fighting in the
Russian invasion.

The Minneapolis-based Limb Lab is helping these amputees adjust to
their life with this state-of-the-art equipment.

It´s something most of us take for granted - putting one foot in
front of the other.

"I´m the kind of person that´s very active. I can´t sit still,"
Danylo Sivakov, Ukrainian Soldier told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS with a
translator.

But for the last four months, Sivakov was forced to live his life in
a wheelchair.

"The artillery hit me and both of my legs came off," he said.

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2dh3fvvg

Wayne R.