[AMP-L] Disability Pride Month: Woman's Journey to Walk Again [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 03:52:19 PDT 2022

via ABC30 KFSN Fresno:

In 2014 Andrea Reid was hit by a truck while picking up her mail.
She was flown from Lindsay to Community Regional Medical Center in
downtown Fresno.

Her legs were crushed and burned, and to save her life, they had to
be amputated.

"This was meant to be because God already has our path made out for
us, and this is what he wanted me to do is to prove that I can
succeed without my legs," says Andrea.

At 60 years old she is determined to walk in her prosthetics.

Andrea credits her mindset, faith and active lifestyle for her
positive outlook.

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/29x288hz

Wayne R.