[AMP-L] Affordable 3D-printed Prosthesis Covers for Amputees

Wayne Renardson wrenardson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:36:11 PDT 2022

via Amplitude:

Heath Dragovitch´s article about 3D-printed prosthesis covers a few
weeks ago generated a number of inquiries from readers who wanted to
learn more about these accessories. It has been nearly three years since
Amplitude`s last substantial article on this subject, and the market has
changed a lot since then. There are more companies to choose from,
with a wider price range and a broader spectrum of product
types-including upper-limb prosthesis covers.

Since we´re badly overdue for an update, we thought we´d pull
something together ASAP for the newsletter, with the possibility of a
more heavily researched followup in a future print edition. To compile
the list below, we started with input from a few trusted sources (both
prosthetists and amputees), added some insights from online amputee
support forums, and sprinkled in a dash of Google homework. There
may be an option or two we didn´t catch (write us if you spot any), but
we´re confident all the biggest players appear on the list below.

The rest of the story, with photos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/24vvsrod

Wayne R.