[AMP-L] Quadruple Amputee Creates A Garden

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 06:50:44 PDT 2022

via Daily Record:

Volunteers from Paisley charity Finding Your Feet have been digging
in to get the project off the ground.

Quadruple amputee Corinne Hutton and volunteers are creating a
sanctuary garden at charity hub to help people fight loneliness.

Lochwinnoch mum Corinne Hutton, also known as Corr, had a five per
cent chance to live after contracting acute pneumonia and sepsis,
which saw her lose both her feet and hands.

After her recovery, she started the Finding Your Feet (FYF) charity
to help amputees and now dedicates her life to it.

Speaking to Renfrewshire Live at her base in Paisley, Cor said: "What
I went through has been well documented, but the one point that I
will always reiterate is that I want to motivate people.

"I want to prove to people who are amputees or have disabilities that
life doesn´t stop once you become an amputee, it is a new one
starting.

"Just because you lost a part of your body doesn't mean you lose
yourself."

The rest of the story, with photos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2zhjqlur

Wayne R.