[AMP-L] Best Books By and About Amputees: Summer 2022 Edition

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 11:40:51 PDT 2022

via Amplitude:

Now that summer´s officially here, there´s no time to waste in
finding a good book for the beach, hammock, or backyard recliner. And
one book won´t cut it, of course. Even factoring in naps and beer
breaks, you´ll need at least a few titles to get you through to
autumn.

But no worries, we´ve got you covered. All the titles below are new
releases; most were (or will be) published in this calendar year, and
all were released within the last 12 months. We haven´t read them all
yet, but there are still 92 days of summer to go.

The rest of the story, with book covers, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2nmq8rlv

Wayne R.