[AMP-L] Bionic 'Ability Hand' Gives Amputees Their Touch Back [Video]

Wayne Renardson wrenardson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:24:38 PST 2022

via WAND:

Psyonic's 'Ability Hand' is giving amputees their power of touch back,
one bionic hand at a time.

Aadeel Akhtar has made it his life's mission to give amputees a priceless
experience back, to give those missing hands their chance to provide
feelings they have not felt in years. "Everything that we do is for these
patients that have lost these missing limbs," Akhtar tells WAND News.
Psyonic is reinventing the way people with missing limbs live.

Psyonic develops limbs for those missing them and it all started when
Akhtar was just 7 years old, visiting his parent's homeland of Pakistan.
"I was visiting when I was 7 and that´s the first time I met someone with
a limb difference," he says. "She was my age missing her right leg using
a tree branch as her clutch, living in poverty and that´s what inspired me
to go into this field."

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/y8s9gp9n

Wayne R.