[AMP-L] How Should an O&P Practice Respond to Inflation?

Wayne Renardson wrenardson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:14:56 PDT 2022

via The O&P Edge:

As an O&P practice owner, the decisions you make in the next couple of
weeks may determine whether or not your business survives the next
year or two. It is no secret that here in the United States we are
experiencing record inflation. Inflation in and of itself is not necessarily
a bad thing and the federal government has mechanisms to keep it in
check. But the levers require a deft touch.

Most economists are predicting that the US will experience a recession,
and some are arguing that we are in the beginning phases now. Beyond
that, there are economists who believe the conditions are ripe for a
repeat of the economic hardship of the 1970s. The next actions taken by
the Federal Reserve will be critical to successfully managing the risk. At
the same time, we are seeing a significant portion of our workforce not
returning to work.

The rest of the story here:

https://tinyurl.com/yd3nz3tl

Wayne R.