[AMP-L] Kenney Orthopedics Walking Classes [Video]

Wayne Renardson wrenardson at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:47:40 PDT 2022

via WCNC -TV:

Charlotte, N.C. - This article involves commercial content.

The products and services featured appear as paid advertising.

Kenney Orthopedics, offers the highest quality of prosthetic and orthotic
care. Here to tell us more about prosthetics, amputation and the like, is
Dennis Oehler and Todd Schaffhauser.

"We both got started working with Kenney Orthopedics from our days
participating in professional amputee sprinting" says Oehler. That
partnership bloomed into a long relationship where we wanted people to
realize, there is life after amputation.

Besides offering high quality prosthetics, Kenney Orthopedics, provides
patient support and a specialized Walking School program. The
practitioners ?are skilled in a wide variety of prosthetics and orthotics.
Kenney Orthopedics offers prosthetic care and orthotic care across
Kentucky, Indiana, and North Carolina.

The rest of the story, with photo, here:

https://tinyurl.com/y6joyake

Wayne R.