[AMP-L] Record-breaker Will Never Stop…Unless Her Leg Falls Off’

Wayne Renardson wrenardson at gmail.com
Sat May 21 15:14:20 PDT 2022

via ParaSport:

More on Ms. Hunt-Broersman:

South African-born amputee has recently completed 104 marathons in
104 consecutive days.

Six days´ rest is all it took for Jacky Hunt-Broersma to decide it was
time to strap on her blade and start pounding the trails of Arizona once
more. No matter that she had promised herself (and her husband) that
she would give her body a couple of weeks´ rest after running more
consecutive daily marathons than anyone else ever.

"I am missing it, isn´t that just crazy?" Hunt-Broersma said with a laugh
in early May, after finishing her 104th marathon in a row on 30 April.

"I thought, when I got to 104, `I am so done with running´ and I am on,
what is it, day six now? And I am like, `Oh man, I really want to go for a
run´. I am really itching. I am going to have to go at some point. I am
addicted."

The rest of the story, with photos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/yxkem9m7

Wayne R.