[AMP-L] Best Halloween Costumes by Amputees in 2022

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 05:48:07 PDT 2022

via Amplitude:

This is Amplitude`s third annual almanac of All Hallows amputee
artistry, and it seems like the community gets more creative every
year. By "creative," we mean clever, inventive, daring, wonderfully
weird, and occasionally kind of psycho.

Click on any image to get a larger view of the trick-or-treater at
their original Instagram feed. If you had a really good costume this
year that we happened to miss, send us a pic and we´ll add it to the
gallery. Happy scrolling.

The rest of the story, with photos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2bcuq8mp

Wayne R.