[AMP-L] Prosthetics Business Creates Opportunities For Mobility Impaired

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 06:51:27 PST 2022

via Wyoming Public Radio:

Pivot Prosthetics & Orthotics is a Gillette-based business that helps
those who require prosthetic and orthotic devices, but it is also
providing opportunities for social engagement with others who are in
similar situations. Their adaptive mobility group uses activities
such as archery in addition to social events that offer community and
encouragement.

Their name also reflects the goal for patients to be better able to
adapt to the changes that affect them.

"Our main vision here, so our name is Pivot Prosthetics & Orthotics,
the reason for that is that you have to adapt, change, and adjust and
pivot throughout life," said Brodie Rice, owner of Pivot Prosthetics
& Orthotics.

The rest of the story, with photo, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2fwrtroc

Wayne R.