[AMP-L] ‘I was told I’d never walk again. Now I run every day’ [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 07:30:51 PDT 2022

via Woman's Health:

I was at home watching TV with my family when the bomb exploded in
our living room. There were no warnings, and seconds later, the room
was coated in black dust. I screamed for my Mum, but it wasn´t until
she picked me up that I saw the blood - and I realised I´d lost my
left leg.

Without thinking, I grabbed it, carrying it in my arms until we
reached an ambulance, where we all sat in shocked silence.

The rest of the story, with Instagram photos & video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2dh3key2

Wayne R.