[AMP-L] I Woke Up And Ended Up a Double Amputee

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Mon Sep 12 04:07:56 PDT 2022

via Body & Soul Australia:

'I don´t know why it happened, but it did, so let´s get on with it.'

When teacher Rosa Passaro woke in the middle of the night in 2016,
she never expected to end up a double amputee. In the latest
instalment of her interview series, Sophie Delezio speaks to Passaro
about the power of positive thinking and adapting to life´s
curveballs.

Despite battling lupus - an autoimmune condition that causes the body
to mistakenly attack its own healthy tissue- for most of her life,
Rosa Passaro dedicated her time to serving others.

The rest of the story, with photos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2l7htww4

Wayne R.