[AMP-L] Man Addicted to Pickleball After Leg Amputation [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 07:47:30 PDT 2023

via ABC News WFTS Tampa:

Buddy Hall, 65, lost his leg from a stump-grinding accident. A tree
stump grinding accident cost Buddy Hall his leg in 1998.

25 years later, when you see the way he moves on the pickleball
court, you wouldn´t even know that he is a below-the-knee amputee. He
plays at Julien B. Lane Park nearly every day of the week-sometimes
twice a day. "I am always learning something," Hall said. "The better
players are always teaching me. It never gets old. Plus, you get to
meet a lot of people. It´s real friendly. That´s the biggest part."

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/22bpyg6t

Wayne R.