[AMP-L] SDSU Cheerleader Relearns Driving After Leg Amputation [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 10:20:30 PDT 2023

via Kelo Land KELO:

An SDSU cheerleader is learning to drive again after a rare medical
condition resulting in the amputation of her right leg.

Following months of rehab, Brianna DeMarais is now in the process of
getting back behind the wheel.

"Once I got used to it, it actually was easy like it wasn´t as hard
as I thought it was gonna be," said Brianna DeMarais, a cheerleader
at South Dakota State University.

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/25cefl7g

with a link to:

SDSU cheerleader Brianna DeMarais is on the mend

Wayne R.