[AMP-L] Leg Amputees to Visit Cabot Trail in Summer 2023 [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 06:26:18 PST 2023

via Canadian TV Atlantic:

It's been almost two years since two British leg amputees covered the
entire distance of the Cabot Trail virtually.

Smack in the middle of the COVID-19 winter of 2021, Paul Clark and
Marc Pitman of Suffolk County, U.K., took on the challenge to stay in
shape and pass the time during the pandemic.

Now, the two are finally coming to see the trail in person.

"I'm over the moon. I can't wait. It's been a long two years," Clark
said.

The rest of the story, with photo & video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2eu5c5bl

Wayne R.