[AMP-L] New Gym Opens in Texas Catering to Amputees [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 11:11:12 PST 2023

via KENS:

A new gym in Seguin is opening Sunday with the goal of providing a
welcoming experience to those needing special adaptations.

Jayden Dennis spent Saturday getting ready to open his new gym,
Flex-Abled (2896 Huber Rd, Seguin, TX 78155) for the first time.

"I got flex-abled up and running because I wanted to give people, you
know, adaptive athletes a place to feel comfortable, to learn and to
grow and to succeed," Dennis said.

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2keg4byk

Wayne R.