[AMP-L] Amazon Driver Leaves Finger Tip In Mailbox

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 06:20:12 PST 2023

via Coventry Telegraph:

An Amazon driver left the tip of his finger in a letterbox - after
ripping it off while delivering a parcel.

Gareth Thompson's bone was left sticking out following the bizarre
accident. The dad of three had to have a partial amputation and said
he had not worked since.

He said: "I was only posting an A4 parcel through the letterbox. But
as the flap snapped down it caught my finger. I ripped my hand away
and left the tip of my finger in the customer's door, which probably
gave them the fright of their life."

The rest of the story, with photos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2egjfv9e

Wayne R.