[AMP-L] Family of 12-Yr-old Amputee Files Lawsuit Against Hospital [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 16:30:41 PST 2023

via WRBL CH 3:

When an accident at school landed 12-year-old Meiah Tafoya in the
emergency room, her family claims she had to wait 10 hours before
getting surgery.

The family is filing a lawsuit against the Albuquerque, New Mexico,
hospital, claiming she should have been helped sooner.

Stephanie Sedillo said it started on Oct. 14, 2022 when her daughter,
Meiah, fell and hurt her leg at school. "I get a call from the
school, saying there was an incident, and rescue was on the way, and
that´s all they told me, so I rushed to the school," said Sedillo.

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2hzg6zet

Wayne R.