[AMP-L] After Two Amputations, This Cyclist Started a Club for Athletes Like Him

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Sat Jan 21 04:26:14 PST 2023

via Bicycling:

"Cycling is, in a word, freedom. It´s the ability to explore while
improving physical health."

I purchased my first commuter bicycle in 2010, shortly after the
historic floods ravaged my then-home of Nashville, Tennessee. I had
planned a move to Chicago for work and decided while the CTA (public
transportation) would mostly satisfy my needs, an alternative mode of
transportation would also be helpful.

The rest of the story, with photos, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2pupphk8

with links to:

misfitscycling.org.

The First Triple Amputee to Complete an Ironman

This Cyclist Rides for Nerve Disorder Research

Wayne R.