[AMP-L] Black Alien’ Modifies His Body Amputating Fingers and Ears

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 17:30:07 PST 2023

via News Australia:

More on Anthony Loffredo: News of the Weird.

A man who calls himself the "black alien" removed his ears, nostrils
and even a few fingers, sharpened his teeth and dyed them purple, and
covered his body in extreme tattoos.

Now Anthony Loffredo says he´s found one space where he can´t come in
peace.

"If I want to eat at a restaurant, sometimes the server says I can´t
eat on the terrace," Loffredo, 33, recently told LAD Bible.

The rest of the story, with photos & video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2nremgfy

Wayne R.