[AMP-L] Columnist 's Journey From Leg Amputation to Golf

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Sun Jun 4 09:18:49 PDT 2023

via New York Post:

It has been a long time since I´ve felt nervous on the first tee.

I´ve been playing this game for almost 40 years, after all, and have
never been nearly good enough to be nervous about not playing it
well. Also, this is River Vale Country Club at 4:50 in the afternoon
on a Thursday, last tee time before the Men´s League. It is not
Sunday at Augusta National.

Still, there are butterflies. Lots of butterflies.

The rest of the story, with photos & numerous comments, here:

https://tinyurl.com/2kzwzrvx

Wayne R.