[AMP-L] The Amputee Center plans Amputee Fun Fest July 22 [Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Tue Jun 13 09:53:00 PDT 2023

via WTAP NBC:

The Amputee Center has been helping amputees living in the Mid-Ohio
Valley since June 2019. "Our goal is to provide physical activity,"
said executive director Cat Lang-Bigley And so, when we talk about an
amputee, we want to do things that help them understand their balance
and be able to move their bodies more freely."

Lang-Bigley says they´re able to offer classes like aerial yoga and
bungee fitness that people wouldn´t have access to otherwise in the
area. And because they´re a grant funded nonprofit, they´re able to
offer the classes at a low cost.

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/23bfrrnx

Wayne R.