[AMP-L] Prosthetic Leg Gives Iraq Amputee New Lease On Life {Video]

Wayne Renardson wayne.renardson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 19 06:01:44 PDT 2023

via Yahoo News Singapore:

Zaid Ammar was a teenager when he lost his right leg and three
fingers on his left hand

He was hit by shrapnel from a missile strike during the war against
Islamic State militants

"The treatment period was very difficult and I was psychologically
devastated at that time. You know, I was walking normally and was
healthy and then entered a completely different phase with an
amputation, I had to get used to this life. I adapted and it became a
memory. The moment the missile fell is engraved in my memory, but I
tried to forget it over the days."

The rest of the story, with video, here:

https://tinyurl.com/276b8sdh

Wayne R.