[athen] FW: ERIC Usability Testing

Schmetzke, Axel aschmetz at uwsp.edu
Wed Feb 2 08:08:58 PST 2005

I posted a message to the axslib listserv about two days ago,
encouraging its members to participate. I also asked for anyone deciding
to get involved to let the other members in forum know about it. So far,
there hasn't been a single response.

Ron, are you considering getting involved? This would be great!

Greetings,

Axel

Axel Schmetzke
Library