[athen] [Fwd: Looking for accessibility ideas for BSAD 141]

Nick Ogrizovich III defnick at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 15:22:11 PST 2005

hello fellow problem solvers,
this is an email from a prof at our college:
i'd thought i'd ask the list to see if this has been done before...
_________________

This semester, we have our first blind student in BSAD 141. A large
part of 141 involved charting various systems, then implementing them
in Access.

We're currently stymied as to how to teach the bulk of the course
that
involves Access and Visio. Will JAWS be able to handle the design
surface of Access and Visio? Are there alternatives? Are there any
resources that would assist us in finding a middle ground for this
student? Any ideas?

thanks,
nick at the university of vermont

=====