[athen] CSUN Update
ron.stewart at oregonstate.edu
Tue Mar 22 12:51:50 PST 2005
The formal meeting minutes should be available shortly but I would like
to provide you with an update on what was I feel a very productive
- The bylaws have been passed with unanimous approval. See:
- The term of membership has been established to renew at the CSUN
conference each year, so it is time to renew. For clarification on the
membership categories see the bylaws. Renewals should be sent to me,
check, money order or draft only please payable to ATHEN.
- Elections will be held in the next two months to form a permanent
slate of officers, get your nominations in as soon as possible.
- Sean Kegan has agreed to become our new webmaster, and he will be
sending our a call for assistance shortly. He is going to work towards
it becoming a reference point for the field. He has some great ideas but
will need help if we are going to be successful.
- Our first e-journal will be published shortly, on best practices in
Electronic Text Production. We are currently looking for topics for the
- The survey, and the adtech-ps archives are going to be mind for AT
competency based information, with the goal of presenting an ATHEN
strand at the next CSUN conference on professional development.
Thanks to all that participated, and those that agreed to take things
Ron Stewart, Director
Technology Access Program
Oregon State University
109 Kidder Hall
Corvallis, Oregon 97331
E-mail: Ron.Stewart at oregonstate.edu
More information about the athen-list