[athen] Accessing Higher Ground

sean keegan skeegan at htctu.net
Fri Oct 21 09:59:06 PDT 2005

Hi Kerri,

I suppose this is a shameless plug, but what the heck...

Gaeir Dietrich and I will both be at AHG doing presentations. Gaeir is
doing part of the pre-conference session on alternate media, using Word
templates with Duxbury, and using Adobe Illustrator to create tactile
graphics. I am doing one on the AMX Database so feel free to stop by and
say hello!

Take care,
sean

Sean Keegan