[Athen] WebCT accessibility issues

Heidi Scher hascher at asub.edu
Wed Dec 20 14:24:00 PST 2006

Happy holidays to everyone!

I've been asked to assist our director of distance ed develop some additional training for our faculty who have online classes. We are about to have WebCT 6.0 up and going after the first of the year. The director would like me to develop info regarding accessibility issues.

Since it's been at least 3-4 years since I played with WebCT and accessibility, I'm totally in the dark here. Any suggestions regarding issues and corrective measures would be helpful!!

TIA!!!

Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Counselor/Coordinator of Disability Services
Arkansas State University - Beebe
501-882-8263 V/T