[athen]

Stewart, Ron ron.stewart at oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 7 08:20:43 PST 2006

The only comment I would make on Dann's list is the UD book by Rose, CAST has only recently moved into the Postsecondary arena, and this book reflects a very k-12 orientation. If you want UD materials with an adult perspective I would recommend the writings of Sally Scott, or any of the materials available from the UD program at UCONN.

Ron