[athen] Product reviewers

Stewart, Ron ron.stewart at oregonstate.edu
Fri Feb 24 08:04:35 PST 2006

Good morning,

Robert Beach has agreed to lead an evaluation project that is going to take a look at the current DAISY products, the first round will be looking at readers. We are wanting to make this as comprehensive an evaluation as possible and Robert has asked that we develop a team of four individuals to do the reviews. We need folks to step forward who have the following, and would be willing to participate in the process:

Person who is Blind
Person with low vision
Person with a learning/cognitive print disability
Person with a mobility disability that requires e-books

It would also help to know what Daisy tools you currently have access to, so we can reduce the number of products we will need to purchase.

Ron Stewart