[Athen] Education?

Shannon McCue shannon.mccue at umb.edu
Tue Jun 27 07:18:45 PDT 2006

Hello,
I'm new to this list but I'm very interested in access technology and I
was wondering how I would get into this industry? What kind of
educational background do I need to have? I currently have an
associates degree in "Media Technology' and I'm working towards my
bachelor's degree in "Community Media and Technology". Also, I'm
currently an Americorps VISTA for the Community Technology Center VISTA
Project, which works with underprivileged communities to help bridge
the digital divide. So, I have a background in technology but not so
much in access technology, what can I do? Thank you!

Shannon McCue
VISTA Technical Coordinator

CTC VISTA Project
College of Public and Community Service