[athen] [Access Technologist Higher Education Network] ATHEN at CSUN

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Sat Mar 4 11:17:00 PST 2006

>From the Blog: http://athenpro.blogspot.com/

ATHEN will have a presence at CSUN <http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/> and we are looking forward to meeting and greeting all who can attend. Members and non-members are invited to the ATHEN meeting at the conference:

* DATE: Wednesday, March 22nd
* TIME: 5:00 to 6:30 pm
* PLACE: Hilton San Lorenzo, E Room

This will, of course, be followed by the usual social hour at a local establishment.

ATTENTION ATHEN members presenting or otherwise taking part in the conference [planning, staffing, etc.] please let us know <mailto:djbrky at bu.edu> who you are and what you are/will be doing. We want to hear from you!

Between now and the conference I will be checking out exhibitors and presenters and sharing some of my interests on the blog as a way of whetting appetites for the big week. Anyone wishing to join in this is welcomwe to do so - just drop me a line <mailto:djbrky at bu.edu> .