[athen] ATHEN members your attention please!!!

Stewart, Ron ron.stewart at oregonstate.edu
Tue Mar 7 12:45:14 PST 2006

Good afternoon,

If you are currently an ATHEN member you need to renew your membership
for another year. The membership information and costs can be found on
our website at: http://athenpro.org/node/13 At this point we are still
unable to accept institutional PO's or credit cards, but hope to have
that solved in the next few months. Please send you funds to me at the
address in my tag line.

Nominations for the AHEAD Executive Committee. We elect our officers
every year, and by tradition have always done so at CSUN. The
following offices are open for nomination.

President - Currently held by Ron Stewart
Vice President West - Currently held by Dan Comden
Vice President East - Currently held by Pratik Patel
Treasure - Vacant
Secretary - Currently held by Laurie Vasquez

On a final note, we are just about ready with the initial launch of the
ATHEN E-Journal and I would like to thank all of those who participated
for their hard work.

Ron

Ron Stewart, Director
Technology Access Program