[Athen] ATHEN session update at conference (I am sorry but I will be out of the office.)

Wayne Cocchi WCOCCHI at cscc.edu
Mon May 15 17:03:46 PDT 2006

Hello and thank you for your e-mail. I am sorry I can not respond to you at this time. I will be out of the office on vacation May 15th-19th. I will return May 22nd. If you would like, please leave a message and I will respond as soon as possible. During my absence, Nellie Nelson, Assistant Director, nnelson at cscc.edu or 614-287-2571 (V/TTY), will be overseeing the department. In addition, if you wish to speak with someone today, you may call Betty Brown at 614-287-2570 (V/TTY) and you will be directed to the appropriate staff. Thank you and have a good day.