[Athen] ATHEN text for AHG 2006 registration form

Pratik patel pratikp1 at lycos.com
Fri May 26 01:54:44 PDT 2006

Dan, I don't think we need to mention the handsome factor and the
intelligence factor at all. We can just post your picture with an
appropriate alt tag and people will understand. After all, subliminal
advertisements work much better than explicit ones.

Howard, perhaps you can post the membership link
(http://athenpro.org/node/13) along with the professional membership
information as as a compromise. This saves you space and allows people to
go directly to the membership information. You can say something like: "For
more information on ATHEN membership levels and to obtain an application,
visit http://athenpro.org/node/13." Of course, you can change that wording
to fit the context.

Regards,

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratikp1 at lycos.com