[Athen] question about links - underlining

Alice Anderson akander1 at wisc.edu
Fri May 26 06:02:03 PDT 2006

All,
What are your thoughts about 'links' on this page...we're having an
ongoing discussion/debate in my world about
red/green colorblind, and using red as links without underlining. At
one point, I received an email from a color blind
individual saying 'unless you underline, I won't be able to see
them'....

all comments and thoughts - to the list, or me individually,
appreciated,
thanks,
alice

On May 25, 2006, at 8:25 PM, Berkowitz, Daniel J wrote:

> How about something explaining how all of the members are good

> looking and smart as whips!

> OK -- better than that -- talk up the ATHEN track of programs and

> make mention of the networking and social opportunities. Networking

> can be facilitated by marking our nametags with something (a big

> red 'A' or a grecian column or some such). We all know that one

> night of the conference we will be have an ATHEN night out for

> dinner and drinks.

> =========================

> Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director

> Boston University Office of Disability Services

> 19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor

> Boston, MA 02215

> (617) 353-3658 (office)

> (617) 353-9646 (fax)

> djbrky at bu.edu <mailto:djbrky at bu.edu> (eMail)

> www.bu.edu/disability

> ________________________________

Alice Anderson
Technology Accessibility Program (TAP)
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1210 West Dayton Street (3324)
Madison, WI 53705
http://www.doit.wisc.edu/accessibility/
Telephone: 608.262.2129
Fax: 608.265.6453
"Believe there is a great power
silently working all things for good,
behave yourself and never mind the rest."
~~Beatrix Potter~~