[Athen] question about links - underlining

Scott StOnge stonge at stcc.edu
Fri May 26 11:35:32 PDT 2006

Hello,

I've found that using the a:hover pseudo-class for CSS works great for
providing simple roll-over effects to text links and minimizes the need
for color concerns. I just start off with underlined links (changing
colors according to current design) and when a user mouses over the link
the underline dissappears. Someone listening to the page would never
know the difference.

Here's a little CSS code from my site's stylesheet: