[Athen] Proctor help at AHG conference

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Sat Nov 4 13:03:30 PST 2006

Good call Howard - I propose that every ATHEN member proctor at least one session. This is a recruiting opportunity for ATHEN. Along with introduce speakers and doing the paperwork bits - Proctors should thank the audience for attending and make a point of mentioning ATHEN "on behalf of the conference committee and ATHEN... blar. blar, blar". Make certain to let folks know of the connection between ATHEN and the conference.

I am definitely planning to attend the following on Thursday:

A Foot on Each Platform: Supporting Students Using Macs on a Windows Campus, Shawn Foster, Southern Oregon University

[EASI] Digital Talking Books for Math and Science, Dave Schlappenbach & Brad Hosac, gh LLC (via Web Conferencing)

Effective Practices for describing STEM images in Digital Talking Books, Bryan Gould, NCAM

I am presenting twice on Friday so not planning to attend any but my own.

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)