[Athen] NEADS Conference Webcast

Jennison Asuncion asuncion at alcor.concordia.ca
Mon Nov 6 11:10:43 PST 2006

Hello,

I thought some here might find this free opportunity of interest. Feel
free to pass it along, especially to college and university students with
disabilities.

Jennison

From: Frank Smith <frank.smith at neads.ca>

Hello,

NEADS will once again provide a live audio broadcast of our conference
workshops taking place on Saturday November 11 and Sunday November 12.
Consult the schedule located at http://www.neads.ca/conference2006 for
more details. Note that the times listed are Eastern time. The audio
broadcast is completely free of charge, and will be available in
English and French.

You will need a computer with either speakers or a headset. You will
also need to download free software such as Windows Media Player or
WinAmp.

If you would like to listen into the conference workshops, register at
http://www.nows.ca/conference/en/online.php

If you are unable to listen in, but would like to be informed once the
Conference audio and presentations are archived online, email
conference2006 at neads.ca

Thanks,

Frank Smith, National Coordinator
National Educational Association of Disabled Students
Rm. 426 Unicentre, Carleton University
Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 5B6
tel. (613) 526-8008
www.neads.ca