[Athen] Academic Outcomes and Electronic Text

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 22:29:18 PST 2006

Hello,

The effectiveness of electronic/digital text can also be measured from the
delivery perspective. The use of electronic text certainly can be claimed
to be delivered in a more timely fashion than other alternative formats.
Even reviewers can't argue with the fact that the difference between a
student possessing a book and not having access to it until a month into the
semester can mean failure for the student--especially for higher ed whether
semesters are typically 3 months long.

Pratik